Descripción del Trabajo
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
– Overseeing operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
– Oversee delivery of materials and coordinate dedicated teams about Quality/safety/environmental matters and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
– Ensuring that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
coordinating and supervising construction workers
selecting tools and materials.
– Checking and preparing site reports and supervise project procedures and qualty work inspection reports.
Salary offer to be agreed
Key skill and requeriment:
– JTA certificate
– Proven experience as site manager (5 years).
– Strong communication skills: to communicate with, manage and motivate people at all levels, from staff to sub-contractors.
– Problem solving skills
– Decision-making ability
– Ability to motivate others
– Teamworking skills
– Knowledge of building methods and regulations